top of page

Home Insurance

Where we take care of all your insurance needs under one roof.

Fill our form to Get free Quote for Home Insurance!

Find the best homeowners insurance for your property

Homeowners insurance protects against damage to your home and belongings from wind/hail, fire, lightning, theft, and other covered occurrences. Additionally, your home insurance policy safeguards your assets if you're liable for someone else's injuries or property damage. Start a home insurance quote today and get customized coverages from top-carriers. 



Dwelling coverages can pay to repair or rebuild your house and other structures caused by fire, wind, hail, tornadoes, falling trees/limbs, ice dams, roof damage, and other covered perils. Example: You're protected if your roof caves in from the weight of snow, damaging interior components such as walls, kitchen cabinets, and countertops.

Temporary living expenses

If you're unable to stay at home during repairs due to a covered loss, temporary living expenses (also known as "loss of use" coverage) can pay for additional living expenses above what you'd typically pay, up to your policy's limits. Example: A tree crashes through your roof, and you're unable to live in your home while the repairs are made. You're covered for the cost of a hotel stay and meals, above what you normally spend on groceries.


Personal Liability Insurance protects your assets if you or your family members are financially responsible for someone else's damage or injuries. Additional coverages are available for libel, slander, and other lawsuits. Example: A delivery person falls on your steps, breaking their arm and damaging the merchandise. If you're liable, your homeowners insurance can cover their medical bills and lost wages, as well as the damaged merchandise.

Personal property

Personal property insurance coverage pays to repair or replace furniture, clothes, electronics, appliances, tools, power equipment, and other belongings if they're destroyed in a covered occurrence. For more expensive items, such as jewelry or art, you may need to "schedule" the item, also known as adding a rider to your house insurance policy. Example: Someone breaks into your car and steals thousands of dollars' worth of tools and equipment. You're typically covered for the actual cash value of the stolen items, up to the limits of your policy



Coverage for everything your condo association doesn’t

Your home's structure may be protected by your homeowners association, but who is covering the contents inside? Get coverage for theft, damage, personal belongings, temporary living expenses, home upgrades, and more so you don’t have to worry about gaps in coverage.

Your condo association will carry a master insurance policy that covers the things they’re responsible for, including the grounds, common areas (such as hallways and elevators), and the outside/physical structure of your condo. In most cases, your personal property and the interior of the condo aren’t covered by the association’s insurance policy.

Personal property

Clothing, electronics, furniture, appliances, tools, and power equipment are all covered up to a certain limit by condominium insurance


Loss of use

If your condo is damaged due to a covered loss, and you're unable to stay there during repairs, your additional living expense coverage can pay for hotel stays and meals.

Personal liability insurance may cover you if you're responsible for someone else's injuries or damages to their property. You can also add extra coverages for libel, slander, or other lawsuits.

home keys

Renters Insurance

Protect yourself from damage, theft, and more

With renters insurance, your personal belongings will be protected whether they're in your apartment, or in your car.
Renters insurance goes beyond your personal belongings. A renters insurance policy can also pay for medical bills if someone is injured due to an occurrence, or additional living expenses if your home is unlivable due to a covered loss.

Personal property

Personal property coverage provides coverage for items such as clothing, electronics, furniture, tools, and appliances. These types of items may be covered against incidents including fire, theft, vandalism, tornadoes, and water damage.

Loss of use


If you're responsible for someone's injuries at your residence, personal liability coverage may pay for their injuries up to the limits of your policy.

If your place is damaged and uninhabitable due to a covered loss, loss of use coverage may help pay for lodging and grocery expenses.

bottom of page